Xbox live question what am I doing wrong!

Ok so I just bought a used xbox360 and I am trying to buy a game on Xbox live through the counsel. But every time I try it says I can't due to location. I live in Germany and I am here working on a US base so what can I do to make it so I can buy and download games?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Some content on the marketplace is region locked. Because of this, your account region and physical location have to match in order to properly download content. So if your account region is different than your physical location, you won't be able to download it. Or if the content is not available in that country, you won't be able to download it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Well I played around with that and it didn't work it still says the same thing and it's not just with one game either I have tried several games and I still have the same problem. I went as far as to try and purchase on the computer to just down load the game and it still would not work.

Sorry this didn't help.

Well, your ISP may be identifying you as being in Germany, and when that happens, you can't buy games with a US account unless that game is available in Germany.

Sorry this didn't help.