Xbox Live Profile Information and Stats Missing

I have encountered a problem with my Xbox LIVE profile. Basically, on the Xbox site, everything on my profile is there, all my gamerscore, profile information and games are all still listed. But when I sign into my account on my console, I have no Gamerscore, no game saves, no avatar, no games played, no profile information and no display picture.

I am aware that there is probably a solution to this problem posted somewhere on either these forums or a diffferent site, but I have been unable to find a solution. If anyone can provide me with some helpful information about how to fix it, it would be very much appreciated. If you need anymore information, ask and I will provide it when I can, as I am unable to do so right now.

Thanks in advance.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Have you tried recovering your gamer tag while connected to Live , it should get your profile back but as for your game saves , alas , they may be lost .

I have tried a few times, but each time it tells me that 'Xbox LIVE signup is currently unavailable. Please try again later.'

Go to memory and delete the corrupted profile (profile only) then try the recovery tool.

That actually worked dude, thanks a lot! I lost a few things, but it's better than nothing :D