Xbox Live Profile Downloading

Hello, can anyone help me please!!!  I have been trying to connect my new xbox with my xbox live profile that I have online.  I can connect to xbox live but every time I try to download my profile it begins to download it, it gets about 'an inch' into the downloading bar & then stops & tells me it cannot download it, error 80151925.  I have checked my profile details online, it is correct!!!! I've changed & rechanged the password buts still no luck.  Please help, I've been trying now for a week & am still no further.  I need help before I take a hammer to it!!!!  Thanks, J.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hey there Funtrain! I understand you are frustrated with this error when downloading your profile. Can you check in the Storage menu, under Profiles, does your profile appear there? Does it have an ! or other error icon shown there?

Let's have you try a different storage device. Turn the console off, remove all storage devices including the Hard Drive, then try using a freshly formatted USB device and try downloading your profile. If that works, try your other storage devices individually until you find one that won't work. That device may be in need of troubleshooting.

Also, I'm going to move this to the Account Management forum for the time being, as I feel it better represents your issue. Let me know how this all goes, thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.