Xbox live problems

I try to get on my Xbox live account and when I try to login it says their is an error code. The code is 8015D003 please help and also collecteddog is not my gamer tag my gamer tag is some guys beard

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hallo CollectedDog710! Can you tell us the exact error message you're receiving? Can you also try logging into accounts.live.com and see if there are any notifications or messages regarding your account status? While you're there, will you check to see if the information listed for CollectedDog710 is the correct information for some guys beard? Specifically check the billing history! Let us know. :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

The exact message is sorry, something's wrong with your Microsoft account. Go to https://account.live.com for help. Code:8015D003. First I will turn on my Xbox but it doesn't connect me to xbox so I press a on connect to xbox live and it says add security and befor it gave me the option to hit cancel but now it doesn't give me the option so I'm forced to click continue so I enter my email and password and it gives me the code. I have tried clearing system cache but nothing happens I have also put my account on a flash drive and removed it and tried downloading profile but it says their is a proble with credentials don't know what to do from their please help!

Sorry this didn't help.

I will check the info on accounts.live and get back to you

Sorry this didn't help.

Proofs: Microsoft Accounts now require 'proof' data, to allow you to 'prove' who you are using 'Two-Factor Verification'. This is wise given that off-the-shelf hardware and easily found open source software can crack passwords in very little time (see http://arstechnica.com/security/2012/12/25-gpu-cluster-cracks-every-standard-windows-password-in-6-hours/ ).

So, since Microsoft is security minded and protects your account data, they added proofs to secure your account. And, since Xbox LIVE accounts are built on top of Microsoft Account security, that applies to gamers like you and me.

Proofs can include:
1) A phone number (preferably a cellphone to text you a message - very convenient when away from home)
2) An alternate email address (which can be used to send a password reset confirmation to)
3) A 'Trusted PC' (requires Windows Vista or later plus the free Windows Live Essentials app from Microsoft)
4) A Security Question and Secret Answer

If you don't have these filled in, you will be required to do to, so visiting http://account.live.com/ and clicking on Edit security info is a good idea.

Sorry this didn't help.