Xbox Live Problems

Apparently, my live account is messed up. I contacted the xbox rewards forum first because my rewards account isn't updating anything. They said there is something wrong with my live account that needs fixed first. I have no idea what. Please fix.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Can you be more detailed please?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I recently upgraded to gold but my rewards account wasn't recognizing it. So I haven't received points or credit for anything I've been doing for about a week. So, I contacted Xbox Live Rewards and they said there is a problem with my live account itself that needs fixed first before they can fix my rewards. They did not know what nor say anything else besides that.

Sorry this didn't help.

Okay then. So you have an Xbox Rewards attached t your Microsoft Account. But you updated to a gold membership and your Xbox Rewards account doesn´t recognize the payment nor giving you the specific amount of Microsoft Points you should have given to.

If you can answer this little question, this will help to find a solution as soon as possible;

1. Type of membership you bought: 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 12 months or Special Edition (Halo 4, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, etc.)

2. When and where you bought it.

3. Is your Xbox Rewards account fully activated.

4. How long has passed since you bought the suscription.

Sorry this didn't help.