Xbox Live Problem

When I go to log onto my Xbox Live account on my Xbox a screen pops up saying the Terms and Conditions have changed and asks me to enter a password to connect to my live account. The password it is asking me for is not my Microsoft account password. The email is alredy inserted for me so I cannot change it therefore I changed the password for that email to assure it was right. Everytime I put the password in it tells me it is invalid. Therefore I can't log onto my live account! Please help me if you understand!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

Hi lorax1399,

If you forgot your Email/Password, this may help support.xbox.com/.../forgot-microsoft-account-password

*If you know your Email and Password is correct but still getting an error, please delete the profile from your Xbox Console and Clear your System Cache 3 time.

Then Download your profile.

If you are receiving an error code, let us know so we can further assist you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If your saying that your email is different and not the correct one associated then I can tell you how to fix it. Go to system settings > Storage > Profiles. Then delete your profile. Then click the xbox guide button on your controller and select download profile then just enter your information.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.