xbox live problem solved

hello all. i have been a gold member for about 5/6 years all was going well untill yesterday when i could not connect to x box live,both wired or wireless just would not work,test connection showed all was well no problems but still i could not connect to live arggh.so after hours trying to reconfigure my router settings to no avail i and many hours on xbox/support still no answers to help me,so i phoned support witch never really resolves anything for me but today was different they fixed my issues hip hip hora.this was the problem my profile was corupted dont no how or why but it was,SOLUTION = delete your [ PROFILE ONLY ] yes trust me you wont lose anything.then clear cache,download your profile back to your x box an hey presto your back in the driver seat happy days,hope this helps somebody goodluck

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Glad to hear you got that fixed.. :)

-

Just to point out to anyone else who reads this... If you do delete your profile from your storage device, be sure to select "Delete Profil Only"... I know you already wrote that, I just wanted to point out that that part is very important... Otherwise you will lose all your save games :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.