Xbox live problem - Even after family setting changed to adult - can't play some games with others or view Youtube

We have changed our family settings to adult and are being restricted still to some content and game play with others.  I use two email addresses one for my account and the other for the supervisor (Parent setting)  The parent setting email is no longer a valid email address.  I wonder if change approvals are being sent there.  if so that would explain why the changes are'nt taking place. How do I fix this?  I am the parent.... Why is this so hard?  BTW - Very tech savy.  Which apparently doesn't help in this puzzle. LOL

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Try changing your WLID. If you go online, you should be able to remove that old email. If not, change your settings yourself on your console. Make your settings Custom and just allow everything. Seeing as you're tech savy, I think you should be able to navigate around and find these places! Good luck!!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If You mean demos and trailers or m rated games from EA no parental setting can override this

Demos and trailers are considered advertising and is controlled by laws

EA hosts their own servers and have age requirements

You have to wait for the child account promoted to adult account

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.