Xbox Live PC, Purchased Game/DLC/Content Account Transfer? Or 2x Accounts Merging into 1x? Or Gamertag name change?

Hello Support,

I didn't know how to send a personal ticket to support and it was quite hard to figure out so this is the best i can do until someone can redirect me.

1 Question.
Can 2 accounts/gamertags, be merged into 1 account/gamertag and gamertag after choosing ofc.

2 Question.
I want to ask if it is possible to transfer purchased games and dlc and content overall to another xbox live account/gamertag, i currently have 2 xbox live accounts/gamertags and i recently just figured out my first account/gamertag. So therefore i would like to transfer my games from 1 account to another, so i can leave one of my xbox live accounts/gamertags alone and only have 1 instead, but i can't do that at the moment, because my CD-Keys are spread so i have to keep both, unless i can get my games transfered to one of those.

I still have all information on the games and ID and all of the games are digital and i have purchase history proof and credit cards and real life ID on myself, everything that is gonna be needed i can give.

3 Question.
If none of the above is possible, then i would ask for another solution and that would simply be a gamertag name change? Is that possible, because my Gamertag at the moment violents some harsh language rules which i don't really like and the name in general i don't like that either, but there is nothing i have been able to do against it, so i've just played with it, but now i would really like to have it changed if that is possible, this gamertag is a scar in my soul and if i am forced to have 2 accounts/gamertags, then i would atleast have both of them as proper name gamertags =)

Kind Regards
1 Gamertag, Rawex
2 Gamertag, Heste Knepperen (this is the one i would like the get changed please, if the first option itsn't available) 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 16 Applies to:

Q1 nope

q2 nope only windows live ids not connected to gamertags can be changed

Q3 well if you want a gamertag chamge I suggest you dont use google t

it lies alot

get 10 bucks and buy a 10dollar ms points card and buy the name change

If you want to solve the name issue two easy steps

file a complaint against the said people

And set privacy to friends only end of the pseudo problem

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

This is my real Account/Gamertag and i would like to get Heste Knepperen merged into this account and or get the games transfered to this Account, if possible i don't mind handeling this over telephone on monday or over email where i send you all the information you are asking for.

These 2 accounts are legit mine, so there shouldn't be anything i can't answer or deliver of information.

Or lastly if none of the above is possible, then i would simply like no, love to get a Gamertag name change of Heste Knepperen, because that Gamertag is just foil and i'm sure it violents somekind of naming rule and i hate the name in general, but this was somekind of a fun prack of one of my old friends and i've been stuck with the Gamertag, because he added my game with it, but now i would like to get something done, i've been waiting for years to be able to change it, but now i have to ask if it can be done.

I will tell you the new Gamertag i would like to get it changed into after you have answered me on what to do and what can be done.

In advance i would like to say, Thank you very much for your time and help, it is greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards

Rawex.

Sorry this didn't help.

You already been told rhe answers

Accounts are seperate and nothing transfers between them

live life and play fair

Sorry this didn't help.

Well how do i get a Gamertag name change if i don't own a xbox? The only way to change a Gamertag so far as i know is by changing the Gamertag on the Xbox, but i can't do that as i don't own one.

And i didn't see your answer, because i was busy writing the second part of my issue on the other account, to prove i own both accounts.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Rawex,

My understanding is that ngocphi's answers are correct but you may want to double check by posting in the Games for Windows LIVE forums and see if our PC gurus may know a trick that we do not.

Also, here are the steps for changing your gamertag using your PC:

If you created your gamertag when you signed up for Xbox LIVE, you can change your gamertag once for free. Changing your gamertag after that costs 800 Microsoft Points.

To change your gamertag

1. Start a Games for Windows LIVE game.
  2. Press the Home key on your keyboard. The Games for Windows LIVE Guide appears at the top of your screen.

Note If you are using an Xbox controller, press the Guide button on your controller and then select LIVE from the game menu.

3. Click Sign in. If you’re prompted to sign in with a new or existing profile, click Existing Profile.
  4. If this is the first time you’ve signed in to this game, you’ll be prompted to enter an access code. You can find this access code in the Games for Windows LIVE Marketplace client.
  5. After you’ve signed in, click your profile on the top of the page.
  6. Click Edit Gamer Profile.
  7. Click Gamertag.
  8. Click Change Gamertag.
  9. Type a new gamertag that has up to 15 characters into the empty field, and then click Submit to continue.
  10. Review the cost details of your gamertag change, and then click Confirm.
  11. If you don’t have 800 Microsoft Points, you are prompted to Add Microsoft Points.

Note If the gamertag you enter is already taken, you are prompted to try another gamertag.

Please let us know how everything goes. 

Sorry this didn't help.

Thank you very much, this helped very much!!

Sorry this didn't help.

Finally it worked and i got a new and better name, which fits much better and i rated the first guy with low stars, because honestly it wasn't really helpful and second, it seemed very quick and poorly written, like he couldn't care less and thirdly he didn't bother to come back and answer my last question, which showed that i still had a problem :/, but Thank you very much Mister Fizzle, you honestly helped and took time to write properly so it was easy to understand, Great help!

Sorry this didn't help.