Xbox live password changed cannot access account

Hello all,

So this will be quite a lengthy post as I am struggling to access my gold account (not this one). My brother has moved away from home due to family issues and now won't give access to the Xbox Live account (he does not pay the £40/year). This means I cannot login to change the settings to stop auto renewal, nor can I use the account that has a lot of gamerscore and saved games.
I can give all the account details if required (the Live username is Arcen259). I have called up Xbox Support and they can't change the password. Do I now have to pay auto-renewal forever? 
Earlier on he TRIED to change the email that the account was registered to and now I get all the emails but it won't let me login with that email (only receive verification of payment emails).
I can give all the information (bill payer of the account, primary email, email he tried to change it to etc) if that helps. I am really struggling to change the registration of the account which is now even harder as I cannot login as the primary account as I don't have the password.

If you need any verification please ask! I am struggling to do anything and am worried as the auto renewal is due on the 25th of January.

Thanks 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

Hello, please have the account holder contact Xbox Phone Support to verify that he/she is the account holder and simply tell them you would like to turn off auto-renewal.  Thanks! :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.