Xbox Live Parent account problem

Hello!

I am having big trouble with my account, I can't reach it through any xbox live machine (xbox 360, one, xbox.com, xbox smartglass etc.) When im trying to sign in it says "Your parant's Microsoft account isn't valid. Your parent need to choose different account to manage your xbox profile." I press the button "Change Microsoft parent account" but as soon i have filled in all new information i get an error code again, saying somethng like "a problem has occured, please try again". But there is a problem, my account is over 18 (adult account) so I should not need a parent account.... I have called the xbox support over and over again and they can't help me, they just sending me through a loop.... i really tierd at the moment. I have been a xbox live member for four years now, and they jus giving me ***. I was there when i all started with the Xbox and Halo 1 and 2.... i have achievements that took a long time to get, i have money insert on the account, map packs, games and xbox live, I don't want to loose it. PLEASE HELP ME! :(  If you want to know more about my problem please send an email to: [Mod Removed] or visit my facebook page [Mod Removed]

Best regards, Isac

Mod Edit: Please do not post personal information on the forums. Thank you.

Question Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 55 Applies to:

Greetings kungen!

Appreciate if you could detailing out any troubleshooting steps you have tried so far, so we don't post up solutions that you have already tried.

Thank you! 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey!

I have been testing to sign in through multiply platforms (xbox.com, xbox 360, xbox one etc.) I can't manage my account at all, not at xbox.com "account settings" either and not at my xbox 360 or xbox one. Everytime it ends up with an error code.

Here is some links to pictures of my errors:

Halo waypoint error: fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/.../1404699_629920867066659_1024805783_o.jpg

Xbox.com error: fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/.../1459052_629920890399990_2036240302_n.jpg

Xbox Live "error" (it's not my profile in the picture but it is the same message): scontent-a-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/.../1395175_629921000399979_1794228839_n.jpg

I have tested to do a new parent account and link it to my own gamertag but i only got one more error thats telling me something like this: "a problem has occured, please try again".

I hope this helped, i haven't been able to do so much because i can't access my account.

Best regards, Isac

Sorry this didn't help.

Could you verify if you are able to sign in to your Microsoft account properly: https://account.live.com/ 

Make sure you've updated the security proofs like phone numbers, alternate email addresses, and security questions and answers to your Microsoft account. This information is essential to ensure that your account is well protected and meets the security standards that Microsoft provides. 

You may also visit https://billing.microsoft.com And make sure your payment/billing options are correct.

Keep us posted! 

Sorry this didn't help.