Xbox Live Parent Account Not Valid And Xbox Signup Not Available

Since the 6th of December 2013 when i tried to sign in on my xbox account i got an error message saying that my xbox parent account is not valid and that i had to choose a new one. I went on to the parent account and made sure it was secured. I went back on my xbox and got the same error message. i tried to make a new parent account and after accepting the terms of service i got an error message saying "Xbox Signup is unavailable please try again later". I waited for about an hour and got the same message. i kept trying to sign in and change the parent account every hour but still the same message that the Xbox Signup is unavailable. after 17 hours it still isnt working. PLEASE HELP!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 116 Applies to:

I'm getting the same thing too and we need someone to help us please it's really annoying knowing that I'm paying for xbox live I can't even use!!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

same here again, i cant even edit my account as it keeps on showing the page as blank

Sorry this didn't help.

im getting exactly the same thing. i was told to use a microsoft email but it still does not work. its been about a week and i cant access any online features its so fustrating. is there a way to transfer all my information and acheivements to a new account.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Benjy mun!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already.  This way we you can receive support specifically tailored to you.  Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried.  Thanks in advance!

Sorry this didn't help.