Xbox Live not working on xbox one?

I got an xbox one for christmas with a 12month xbl gold subscription. I redeemed the 25 digit code through the xbox and i have a created an account, signed in etc. But when I go to joins party with my friends it won't let me. It also won't sign in to the EA servers on fifa 14,saying that they are unavailable. If anybody could help with this I would be grateful, totally in love with the console but this is just rather annoying. Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 13 Applies to:

Hey there Archie. I am happy that you got and Xbox One for Christmas. I am sorry however that the experience has not been great so far. There are a couple of things that I want to go over with you today. First off, FIFA '14 has been having a known issue connecting to matches all day. That issue should resolve itself by the end of the day. However, if you are having any problems with connecting to parties in general then I would like you to go down the following troubleshooting flow ( support.xbox.com/.../nat-error-solution ). It is going to address potential issues that can cause party/chat issues. Once you have completed the flow, please let me know if you are still experiencing the same party problems. Thank you, and good luck.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey ArchieTheLad69,

When you redeemed your 12 month subscription was it to your Microsoft account connected to your current gamertag? Ensure that you signed in with the email that is connected to your gamertag 'ArchieTheLad69' that you actually have the subscription tied to it. Log on to xbox.com and you can check your subscription status. In the forums you don't seem to be on a gold membership.

Reach back and let us know what you find.

Sorry this didn't help.

Both problems sorted themselves out on their own the next day. Thanks for taking the time to answer my question!

Sorry this didn't help.