Xbox live not working on some games

the situaitin is is that I cant play certen game s on live other people can though first things first when I get an achevement no gamerscore pops up I do not cheat on games the games that do not work are forza 4 call of duty 3 Halo reach  and i think thats it, ive also got an achevivment on gears of war 3 I dont even have that game could someone be hacking me help plese 

-----------------------

-

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

and yes it shows achevments on forza but it says at top 0 of 1000 dont know what that means

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

mor info the gears of war 3 scrath it out my bros frend brought it over i did not know

Sorry this didn't help.

When a game shows 0/ 1000 it means you've played the game, but you haven't earned any achievements for it. This is also the only time you can delete a game's achievement history.

-

As for your Xbox Live issue, is connectivity the problem? Can your Xbox connect to the internet, and Xbox Live? If you're having difficulty connecting to Xbox Live, see this. Otherwise, contact support

Sorry this didn't help.