xbox live no entiendo?

Hola quisiera que me expliquen por favor como es el tema de xbox live o gold si pagamos todos los meses para que sirve?y para descargar expansiones se paga aparte?les agradesco si me responden,se las compre a mis nenes hace unos dias pero por lo poco que entendimos hay que pagar todo aparte ni siquiera podemos jugar online supongo que tambien se paga aparte,saludos,desde ya muchas gracias.

[Translation: Do Hello would you like to me to explain please as the topic of xbox is live or gold if we pay every month that serves? and for download expansions is paid apart? les agradesco if I respond, buy them my kids a few days ago but from what little we understood you have to pay all apart or even we can play online I guess also is paid separately, greetings, from already thank you.] 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hi there SlidFive49! It sounds like you're curious about the benefits and opportunities that come with an Xbox LIVE Gold subscription? If that's the case, check out our info on joining Xbox LIVE by navigating to Xbox.com > Xbox LIVE tab > Join Xbox LIVE!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Xbox live gold sirve para poder jugar juego en linea con jugadores de tu región , podras crear o unirte a xbox live party(usar el microfono para poder comunicarte con tus amigos u otros jugadores, aunque también esta la videokinect  que es una video llamada), tambien podras aprovechar de las ofertas que hay cada semana en el bazar y poder usar varias aplicaciones como internet, youtube, y otras que sean exclusivas de tu país. Ademas si te unes a rewards.xbox.com y activas uno o varios meses de Xbox Live Gold puedes adquirir Microsoft Points, con los cuales podras comprar juegos en el bazar (ojo primero hay que estar registrado antes de canjear los codgios Xbox live gold)

Translation:
Xbox live gold is used to play on-line with players in your region, you can create or join xbox live party(usar el microfono para poder comunicar_te con tus amigos u otros jugadores, aunque también esta la videokinect que es una video llamada), can also take advantage of offerings that exist every week in the Bazaar and to use various applications such as the internetyoutube, and others that are exclusive of your country. Also if you join rewards.xbox.com and enable one or more months of Xbox Live Gold you can purchase Microsoft Points, with which you can buy games in the Bazaar (eye must first be registered prior to redeem the codgios Xbox live gold) 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.