Xbox live - no connection possible

Hello all,

I will cut to the chase. Since yesterday (12-27-2012) I haven't been able to properly connect to xbox-live. After a few hours I get a message that I lost connection and then I can't connect again for several hours or, as of now, not at all. I have reset my router several times and that doesn't change anything. I used port forwarding on a fixed IP address that I want to set manually in my xbox360 but the 360 won't do anything with xboxlive afterwards.

Still, my main concern is that I cannot connect to Xbox-live now, where I have been able to do this since I can't remember when I changed my router to a Cisco EPC3925 that I got with my new internet provider (UPC). UpnP is enabled.

My point is that I haven't changed anything in my setup, but now xbox live stopped working. I noticed that there are some service issues that are being taken care of, but they don't apply to my problem I think.

Any help or reassurance are very welcome.

Thanks in advance

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Xbox is currently having issues and it is affecting both Live connection and Cloud storage.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello Fienasre,

We did have some LIVE issues with some of our customers in Europe yesterday.  Are you still having an issue getting connected to LIVE?  

Let us know, we'd love to help.

Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.