Xbox LIVE N Networking Adapter

Ok,heres the whole story on how my N Networking Adapter isnt working: Sorry if this is boring

I have a Xbox 360 Elite 120GB.Purchased around Christmas time 2009

I recently purchased the new Virgin TiVo TV Box and got a upgrade of wi-fi from 10 meg to 30 meg.I connected my N Networking Adapter to the new wi-fi and started playing.After about a week I went to my friends house in England and packed up my xbox 360 in a bag and took it to his house.I connected to his BT Home Hub 2 and we played the xbox most of the weekend.After that weekend I got home with the xbox and tryed to connect it to my wi-fi box and it wasn't working.My N Networking Adapter just kept on blinking green.I typed in my WPA2 code and tryed to connect and it just kept on blinking green.It came up with failed.I have reset my hub already and still not working.I have been playing with a wired connection for a bit but I need to use the N Networking adapter

Please Help Me

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hi, blinking green on that adapter means its trying to connect. Please reset the "network settings" on the Xbox to factory defaults, browse your wireless networks try to connect again. If that still fails it is very very likely to be a mistype of the WPA2 code, you can easily verify that by turning off (as a test) WPA2 security and any mac address lists/filters you have  on the router.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

What that person said!! Also, certain types of encryption will not allow you to connect to your home network using the wirless N adapter. ALSO! if you can, set it to brodcast in G only and change the channel to 11 on the router to see if that clears up any issues. it could also be signal interferance that is creating the issue. let us know what you try and if you do or do not get connected. I might be able to help. IF anything, call xbox support, they can help you get connected.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.