Xbox Live logging in problem after update AND other problem.

So since last night around 9 or so EST pm, i turned off my Xbox and turned it back on. So i downloaded the update or whatever and accepted the TERMS , so the problem is that i can connect to the Internet and all, trust me, ive called my provider. Ive done everything that was suggested many times and i know many people are having the same problem as i am on this. Also when it says ''Sorry, your profile cant be downloaded right now, try again later. '' I know that one of the moderators on here said try unplugging plugs from a router or modem, that is NOT the case, people cant get on the Xbox live, but our Internet is connected, BUT sometimes i can get on my profile after MANY tries, ive talked to people about this when i was able to get on, and btw i live in Canada, and im talking to people from Miami, Houston, and Indianapolis that are having the same problem, thank you for reading this message, i hope that we ALL can get back on Xbox Live soon enough to play games and apps that us players have payed for. Please fix this problem ASAP. =)

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hello! We had experienced an issue with customer having difficulty signing into Xbox LIVE, but that issue should be resolving at this time. Please try again shortly, and let us know if you are not able to connect to LIVE in an hour. Thank you for your patience! :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.