Xbox Live keep charging me for gold

Hello,

First of all, sorry for my english.

Few months ago, I bought a Xbox 360 and I activated the free 1 month gold, they asked me to put a payment method so I used paypal. Everything ok, but surprisingly the next month I can still play multiplayer and I looked in my account but the renewal was canceled (by myself). At the end of that month livegold was ended, but in october another charge was made to my paypal account from microsoft corp ($9.99USD). I tried to delete my paypal from Payment Options but the system says "An outstanding balance exists on this payment instrument. Please try again later."... and then AGAIN this month november another charge was made from Microsoft corp for $9.99, I tried to delete my paypal account from xboxlive but the same message "An outstanding balance..." why this keep happening? I never bought live gold! I never accepted to buy 1 month gold, I just tried the 1 free month that came with the console...

Question Info

Last updated October 18, 2018 Views 1,658 Applies to:

Hey there naja08!

Sorry to hear about any billing issues you may be experiencing. Since this thread is over 2 years old, and the issue you're experiencing is related to billing, please contact our chat or phone support agents through our Contact Us page. Thanks! 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

They just stoled our Money!

Sorry this didn't help.

Its hapen to me too. They stole my Money for 3 Months! I have OFF on auto-renewall. I reported them!

Ksenija

Sorry this didn't help.

This sh*t happened again. I can't believe it. I sold my Xbox like 2 months ago already.

Sorry this didn't help.

You know, it sounds to me like you've got two Xbox LIVE accounts.  One with a membership that has canceled, and one that is still ongoing.  I'd check back with support and ask if they can help you find this other account.  Or, if you know of it, perhaps an old account, or an account belonging to a friend or relative, you can go through the steps to cancel Auto-Renewal from xbox.com.

Sorry this didn't help.

Auto-renewal was off. I double checked that.

Guess what? today Xbox live charged me AGAIN via paypal.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ji58tGE.png[/IMG]

At least this time I could deleted the paypal payment option from my Live account, so next month won't charge me AGAIN.

I want my money back!

I Called to support ( support.xbox.com/.../contact-us ) but after trying and trying they put me on hold and waited and waited and nothing happened.

This is robbery! I'm so angry right now!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hiya

You got the phone number to the support in US/Canada, but if you not are from north  america then find your phone number in this link...forums.xbox.com/.../167791.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.

When you purchase gold from Xbox, or sign up for the month trial, it does warn you that you are turning on auto-renewal.  Unless you turn off auto-renewal they will charge you each month. You cannot remove a payment method while it's attached to an active gold subscription. You will need to either turn off auto-renewal and remove your paypal after your gold expires or contact support and have them cancel your subscription so you can remove paypal.

You can read here about how to turn off auto-renewal - forums.xbox.com/.../130588.aspx

Or try contacting support directly. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or support.xbox.com/contact-us

Sorry this didn't help.