Xbox Live Issues

Hi

I keep disconnecting from xbox live on my xbox 360 (Xbox A) on this account (Account A) around every 30 minutes, but I have another xbox 360 (Xbox B) and I use a different account (Account B) and it has no issues what so ever and they are both on the same network. The modem is about a meter away from both xboxes and both xboxes are about a meter apart as well so the signal strength isnt the issue, Ive also tried two different xboxes for account a and its still disconnecting around the same time. Just looking for any suggestions.

Thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Delete Account A profile ONLY, then re download your profile Account A from live. support.xbox.com/.../download-your-xbox-live-profile-to-another-360-console

Thanks for the help it worked :)

Great, gald to see your up and gaming again.

i sometimes get this problem. If it keeps happening its probably something to do with the live servers. If it does not stop within two days i would cintact xbox live

having problems getting on to xbox live on 360 its says there noting wrong when i test connection but when i sing in on 360 it say it cant connect

Hi i have problem because on my account where I have xbox live gold and xbox live without gold there seems to be a problem with signing in to xbox and I don't have Internet on those accounts whereas on my sisters account where she doesn't have xbox live there is no problem and Internet works fine. The error code is 8015820A

ya same here same code as well

same code as well trust it to be the day fifa 16 demo out

Xbox Live Service Status has been updated so you can now check that to see when it's fixed