Xbox Live Issue

So I've had my Xbox 360 (White) for 5 months now, and have had no problems with connecting via the wireless adaptor.

For the pas few days when playing a solo campaign, I've been receiving notifications that my Xbox Live disconnects randomly. It didn't bother me until now. 

I recent tried to play CoD: Ghosts, and it required an update. Fine. I tried downloading it, and despite being connect to wifi right next to the wireless router, it wasn't able to 

finish the download because it lost connection. This has happened 4 times, and an other device using the wifi works and connects fine, staying connected for hours. the Xbox can't seem to do that. as soon as I reconnect and test it, it's fine. Says it all works perfectly. 10-20 minutes later? It drops connection. I have a 2.4GHz router and the 2.4GHz G adaptor (came with Xbox 360), and I can't figure this out. It keeps giving status code 40A3-D080-0000-0200-8007-274C which the database of error/ service codes doesn't have, no matter if it has dashes or not. I really need this fixed soon, and I cannot afford to get another Ethernet cable, and he other is used by my mothers computer, which she needs for work. 

Any help?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Now it gives the same code but ending in 2741 instead of 274C

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Seems like your wireless receiver needs repair call 18004MYXBOX and go to hardware and accessories!

Good luck hope this helps!

-FrAnK

Sorry this didn't help.

Seems like your wireless receiver needs repair call 18004MYXBOX and go to hardware and accessories!

Good luck hope this helps!

Sorry for double post, I had to add suggested answer...

-FrAnK

Sorry this didn't help.