Xbox Live is killing my router

Hello I havn't played my 360 in a few days and I went on last night to play some Netflix and there was an update. That went though no problem but ever since I can't stay connected to live for more than 10 mins. Everything goes well and then just all of the sudden the connection is gone. I am wire connected to my Dynex router. The thing is that this is not just a loss of connection to live but its actualy killing my router. I have to unplug it and re-pulg it in to get my internet back. Pardon my french but WHAT THE *** MICROSOFT. Anyone else have this issue or no how to fix it or am i screwed till Microsoft fixes the problem.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 62 Applies to:

Well I have gotten it to stay on now but I am not sure if its because the Halo demo is down downloading or if its because they fixed it. I will inform if I found out more

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Ok I take it back it still dosn't work I couldn't get through a movie on netflix yet netflix works fine on my computer

Also I have a Dynex router and Comcast ISP with no problems till now.

Sorry this didn't help.

In order to help, we'll need some more information about your setup and connection. Please take a few minutes to read this post, and then answer those questions in your thread.

Sorry this didn't help.