Xbox live is a disaster

What the hell is going on at Xbox live!!!

I cannot connect, my profiles are gone, I cannot download a profile, yet the service updates are 4 days old. There is no news, the ambassador chat is not working and all you get is a list of questions on faq forms which are about as much use a fart in the wind. The forms are not designed to help, but to force you into choosing what is the least annoying way to not get an issue resolved. I am so sick of this service now, the issues are just too common and I am very disappointed and frustrated by the "service". There is nothing on the net, so I have no idea what is happening. My friends cannot get on, so have no way of knowing if its been hacked or what. Poor responses from a global corporation who should be better protected.

What is even worse is that they have a list of errors that you can check against. Its about as much fun as having a tooth pulled with no anaesthetic.

I cannot even log in to my profile so I can play offline, its a pain in the ***. Pathetic. Going on my PS3. If the new console is anything like this, they can poke it.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

The Xbox support team is currently working on resolving the "Signing in to Xbox LIVE" issues, you can check the status on the following link:

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.