Xbox Live Intermittently Disconnects and Download Content Pauses When Connected

My Problem: I can connect to Xbox live but any content I am trying to download quits downloading after about 5 – 30 seconds.  When I go back to my active downloads it states the error message listed below and no additional progress is made.  I’ve turned off and turned on my console enough times to eventually get the multiple downloads to complete but my question is what is going on and how can I fix it.  Additionally, I will lose my Xbox Live connection.  I can turn off my console and turn it back on and it connects no problem until another disconnect occurs, which has been at intermittent intervals.  Thanks for any help

ISP: CDE

Router Brand and Model Number: NETGEAR WNDR3300

Port Forwarding: Ports 53, 80, 88, 1863, 3074

UPnP: Enabled

MTU Size: 1500

Wired or Wireless connection: Wireless using Xbox 360S Adapter

NAT: Open

Error Message: "There's a problem with Xbox Live Market Place.  Please try again later.  Status code: 80072746"

What I've tried:

- Checked Xbox Live Status: Xbox Live Service and Marketplace both display as "Up and Running"

- Restarted Xbox 360 console

- Unplugged Netgear router, waited 60 seconds, plugged in and restarted the router

- Cleared system cache

- Deleted Marketplace System Data

- Open Network Ports: Port Forwarding for ports 53, 80, 88, 1863, and 3074

- Did a speedtest.net

- Did a pingtest.net

- Xbox Live Connection Test Status Report:

W: 0000 – 0021

X: 0001 – 8005

Y: 20A8 – 4800

Z: 0000 – 0000

ID FFFF – FFFF

L: 8015 – 0002

Q: 8007 – 0435

T: Wireless

A: 192.168.1.6/255.255.255.0

G: 192.168.1.1

D: 192.168.1.1, 0.0.0.0

S: WPA

C: 10

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hello, it seems you've gone through every step in the support database for this particular error. However, I do suggest that you turn off UPnP if you are going to have Port Forwarding going through. It's best to have one done, not both (so either UPnP or Port forwarding)

You may also want to see if this is related to you being wireless instead of wired. If possible, can you connect your XBOX 360 via Wired Ethernet directly to your modem, and if that works and downloads start going through without you being disconnected, then please try to use the wired solution with your router connected to see if this problem is fixed. This will help narrow down what could be going on specifically.

Thanks.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I've made the recommended change Hassassinade made regarding the UPnP by disabling UPnP.  I do have a CAT5 cable I can run from the router to the Xbox but I just hated having a 50-foot cable running across the room.  I've had this wireless router for over a year and had no issues until the recent update.  Regardless, when I download content again (likely Tuesday June 26th, 2012 for Walking Dead Episode 2 and Sryrim Dawngaurd), I'll try the wired connection instead and see what happens.

Sorry this didn't help.

I know it's an inconvenience, but it will greatly help to tell us what's could be causing this issue. We'll be standing by :D.

Sorry this didn't help.