XBOX LIVE ID ISSUES.

For a start i'm highly upset with the recent xbox console dashboard update im not the only one with sign in issues my first profile Noah Pologies can not be used on any other console but my own now witch really sux because it no longer reads disks and is past its warranty date, ive been using flatmates one with a pen drive to sign in never could download profile because windows live id/e-mail it was created with is invaid, I like alot of other people just made one up at the time to create a profile on xbox live to play halo3 this was years ago i never had a computer so didnt use e-mail address and now its invaid and the only way to contact xbox live these days is to sign in useing your xbox live id ha yeah catch 22 story of life so far, i used to think xbox had a great support thing going now you cant even phone them, ive talked so many people into buying an xbox over the P.S many a time, based a little on my past xp on my ps2 but mostly on the whole xboxlive customer support a safer better network i said, and i was right but now i feel like ive been cheated, if xbox live wont accpet my pass word and yahoo no longer accpects my addess what can you do????????? not much point buyin a new console like i was going to..........And would like to know the point of this new upset is someone going to break into my home NOT steal my xbox but Transfer my profile via gig stick, please this just does not happen and if your friend stole it get better friends. xbox live id to down load profile YES to sign in from memory unit NO ...... please xbox read this and understand this does not have to be the way, please change it back no one likes pointless updates that do nothin but **** people off....and while your at it change the dashboard windows back to transulcent snd you will sell more wallpapers( if u can see them) its a nobrainer i have dipoma in design so know what i'm talkin about........if you read this lookin for answers im sorry, im just venting my anger now that i cant shoot poeple in MW3 lol,  .... p.s this says a computer is not required to play xbox live care to turn this lie back into a truth.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hi there - we do certainly understand your frustration, and we appreciate your feedback! We do not recommend using a made-up email for your Windows LIVE ID, however, as having a real email address protects your from scenarios like these. We strongly urge all members to keep their information up to date. That said, you mentioned you have the profile on your main console. Are you able to sign into LIVE with that console? If so, you can change your Windows LIVE ID (assuming your know your password) by following the steps here: forums.xbox.com/.../153168.aspx . If you do not know your password, visit xbox.com/forgot for available recovery options.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.