xbox live i think i was hacked

all my gamerscore  and campaign progress was deleted aswell as my avatar every time i turned off my console it would keep getting deleted then today gamertag and whole profile was deleted and i cant recover it. does any one know what i should do

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

When an Xbox LIVE profile is hacked, it wouldn't remove it from your Xbox. You just wouldn't be able to sign in. I don't know what the issue may be, i think a corrupted HDD but I am not sure. You may want to call Xbox Support at 1-800-4MY-XBOX (1-800-469-9269) and open an unauthorized access case.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey Wild! Before you make the call, can you tell us what happens when you try recovering your account? I see you're logged in here, is this the same account you are referring to? Let us know, thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

I have a similar problem as Wildfox24. My xbox didn't auto sign in like normally it always does. I tried logging in but I kept getting  a message saying my account is not valid.. I went to Xbox website, reset my password, followed the link to windows live to reset, reset my password, tried to log in to xbox website but unable to log into my old account, instrad I wound up with this new one. I don't know how get my old account back. Any help?

Sorry this didn't help.