Xbox Live Help

For the past couple of weeks , my xbox has not been able to connect to xbox live. It has worked fine but all of a sudden it won't connect to xbox live. We resetted our router and that had fixed it the last 2 times but its not fixing it now. Yesterday i was on and it worked fine , i got off for 15 minutes to have lunch and when i tried to sign back in , it wouldn't let me . All the ports on the router that the xbox needs are open, NAT is open . I am confused because it has worked fine and never had these problems before . I got the status code after it failed the xbox live connection test .

W: 0000 - 000B

X:  0000 - F001

Y: 30A8 - 48E0

Z: 0000 - 0000

ID FFFF-FFFF

Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Is there any other text available when you run LIVE connection test? Any error messages, or notices at all? If so, please post them in their entirety here.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It just tells me it cannot connect to xbox live . After i run the LIVE connection test  the two solutions it gives me is restarting my router or modem for 30 seconds or a port needs to be open.

Sorry this didn't help.

If you're receiving a message about ports, you may want to follow the steps in this post to ensure you have the proper ports forwarded for LIVE.

Sorry this didn't help.