xbox live headache

okay where to begin.

i bought a new xbox 360 console and downloaded my gamertag, which was fine, however, everytime i sign into my profile a message pops up and says that my account has been suspended until i update payment options.

i signed into my account on the computer and added my new card and changed the payment option. it still will not let me play online games at all, and prompts me to update my payment options everytime i sign into my profile (which is becoming increasingly frustrating) i still have time left on my membership so its not that i havent paid or something.

On top of that, whenever i try to navigate the web page i get a page that says." uh-oh that shouldnt have happened, it appears you have found a glitch in the system" along with various error codes. if its not that page i get, its a page requesting a code that has been sent to myh email address to verify my identity..

So basically, im getting terribly annoyed and getting the runaround by a bunch of computers.

any help would be a godsend thankyou.

wiskeybreth

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there Wiskey! If you were suspended for a payment or billing issue, your best bet would be to contact us via chat or phone and speak to a billing agent directly. They should be able to get you squared away. Let us know how that goes, thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I shatre your angst.  It seems to be happening to nearly everyone.  I truly hope Xbox fixes this soon.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.