XBox Live Hacker

Dear Xbox Live,

My friends has an xbox but some how he can't get in his account anymore. He told me today that the account has been hacked and he is very mad bacause his email has been hacked too. Since i'm the smart out of all my friends I wanted to know if you can get the account back, his Gamertag is RPGxDRopxSHot5. Oh and also, the hacker is in his account, he deleted me off the friends list and he might be playing, I am not so sure. Oh and he told me that everytime he trys to sign in his account it says "Your xbox llive memebre ship informaton isn't valid. Please use a profile that contains a valid memebre ship or recover your Profile from xbox live" and he did it lots of timeand it did not work. He also told me that the hacker bought microsft points or something else. He told me that the guy who hacked him got mad at Black Ops and he told my friend he was gonna hack his account, i'm talking to him on the phone right now, he also does 15 presidtge or somthing on Black Ops lobby, his gamertag is [GT Removed]  He is the one who hacks people's account on black ops.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Your friend would have to call support and have them open an unauthorized access investigation.

Also, it's against forum rules to call out other gamers.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Accounts can not get hacked on LIVE, your friend either gave this individual his log in info or he was phished. How does your friend know so much about this person? or about 15th pres lobbies etc?, seems a little curious!.
Anyhow he needs to phone support as suggested above.

If this guy bought MSP then your friend must have a C/C attached to the account, so he will also need to contact the card issuer immediately. But as your friend does not have access to the account how does he know MSP have been purchased?.

If your friend still has the account on his console tell him to delete the profile (only the profile not the items) then attempt to recover it again.
Aside form that you need to tell him to phone support and they will take it from there.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.