Xbox Live Gold

Being pretty new to all this, I need to renew my live gold, I see all different places and prices for this, where and how much should i renew this?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

ami me vetaron por no hacer  nada me parece una falta de respeto y también hace poco había comprado el gold y ahora me banearon y no puedo usarlo me roban la plata por no hacer nada.

¿los tendria que denunciar?

what the hell XBOXONE!!! HOW DARE YOU FORCE ME TO GET CREDIT CARDS JUST TO DOWNLOAD A STUPID SO CALLED ((((FREE!!!!!)))) UNIFORM FOR MY AVITAR!! YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK AND EXSTREAMLY *** THE OFF FOR YOUR UNJUST AND GREEDY ACTIONS!!! YOU CAN GO RIP EVERY OTHER STUPID PERSON OFF, BUT ILL BE DAMBED YOU TRY TO *** ME OVER LIKE THIS!!!! SOME PEOPLE ARE NOT MADE OUT OF *** MONEY YOU GREEDY PIECES OF ***!!! (((( I DEMAND THIS *** TO BE CHANGED OR ELSE ILL SELL YOUR *** *** PRODUCT AND BUY MYSELF A BLOODY *** PS4 JUST BECAUSE OF XBOXONES BULLSHITS!!! I REFUSE TO PAY *** WITH CREDIT CARDS YOU *** ***!!! I SPEND WIZELY AND ONLY WITH TENDER CASH)))) I PREFER POINT CARDS INSTEAD OF YOUR STUPID CREDIT CARD REQUIREMENTS!! NOW YOU CAN SIT AND ROTATE ON YOUR *** GREEDY *** ***!! IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT I HAD TO SAY, THEN TO DAMB *** BAD BECAUSE IM THE CUSTEMER AND EVERYONE ELSE WILL SOON KNOW OF YOUR GREEDY WAYS AND WILL DDROP YOUR *** *** XBOXONE AND WILL GO BACK TO THE XBOX360 AND PS4.

thanks for the reply, it looks like the best price is on ebay

It's generally cheaper to buy a prepaid gold card from a retailer or online. Most of the time you can find a 12 month card for about $30-40 online.