Xbox Live Gold problems

I recently accidentally cancelled my monthly recurring Xbox Live Gold membership. I am trying to set it back up again, but it's not working. I have allowed the recurring payments on Paypal, but every time I try to pay for what is owed on my membership ($9.99) it won't work. It just goes back to the same payment page. I tried to just skip Paypal and pay directly with my debit card, but that won't work either. Please advise as to what I can do to resolve this.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

you normal have to call to cancel your xbox live account you will have to call 1-800-469-9269 to speak with a billing rep.you also might want to have what ever payment plan your going to use ether a credit card or pay pal so that way you don't have double charges on what ever payment plan you use.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Actually you can cancel an auto renewing payment either from the console or the website.  Calling would only be if you were having issues cancelling a renewal.

Normally you would need to wait until this membership lapses until before you could re-order with the renewal set up again.  However, feel free to give phone support a call about this.  They may be able to turn it back on for you.  If you live in North America dial 1-800-469-9269

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.