Xbox live gold, paid, but doesn't work

I recently bought an xbox one and used the one month free live gold, which has now expired. Before it expired I received an email that said it would be renewed and would draw the necessary amount of money from my card. I was "sure why not" and money was eventually drawn. But here's the thing. My xbox live gold haven't been renewed. It continuously says I should buy a new subscription. When i try to look into it, there is a renewal date for the one month free gold, that is next month when it expired last month. I am so confused and I don't want to buy a new subscription because then I will have paid double the amount for one month! I don't know what to do really, and some help would be well appreciated.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 322 Applies to:

Hi there,

be sure to check http://billing.microsoft.com to see if all payment information etc is correct, also check the transactions, if there is a transaction for the payment for Xbox Live.

If all seems fine on there and you still don't have Gold even though you paid for it, you will need to contact Xbox Support, you can do this via support.xbox.com/contact-us

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.