Xbox Live Gold not working? It's confusing

So I had purchased another 12 month gold package, and I was required to update my credit card info in order to complete the purchase. That's what I did, and the next day I was happily playing destiny when something really weird happened. I was barred from the crucible, all strikes, and anything that required the expansions (which I had purchased). I'm sitting here confused, because I just got this notification telling me to 'purchase Xbox live gold' when I already did. So, okay, maybe it didnt go through. I proceeded and was met with a page in the store selling gold. I tried to buy another 12 month package, but even after checking my card info I kept getting a 'sorry, you can only have one of these per account' notifications. I'm really confused. Apparently I DID have Xbox live gold, but I'm not able to access any of the gold benefits, such as free games, multiplayer, and already-downloaded DLC. What can I do to fix this?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:
Answer

You're showing as gold here. Try checking http://commerce.microsoft.com to make sure it shows your subscription. Then you'll need to contact support. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or support.xbox.com/contact-us

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.