Xbox Live Gold not synced on console

Hello,

I have juste created a whole new account and purchased a Xbox Live Gold account (1 month only, hopefully...).

I did it using the website and paid it via Paypal, and I could see that my account had been debited.

It seems that when I'm checking my account, I can see that the payment has been accepted and that I have a Gold account.

However, if I try to access Xbox Live Gold > Join Xbox Live Gold, I get this : 

*Uh oh... it could have not happened*

date:02/10/2013 00:08:11

code:EEEEEEEE8015000F

s:RW8RlOjjKO1Gkh+LA9Kxsw==

id:4f65faab-1cb1-4e5e-8a05-b4fe3fc84bb7

req:29868064-bd3f-496f-97f9-853649c440f3

Plus, I can access Gold content on the console (for example, downloading demos exclusive to Gold members) but I can't check if I have a current membership (it says it is unavailable). And of course, I can't play online on my games.

So what's the deal ? Is there a latency when purchasing something on the web and getting it to your console, or is this a Microsoft trick as I seem to get weird errors ?

I'll be waiting for your response,

Regards,

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 13 Applies to:

Hi mate, it can take a bit to sync up though to speed up the process try deleting your profile from the console (profile only), clear the system cache. Restart the console and re-download your profile.

-

Delete and re-download profile: support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

-

Clear system cache: support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

All you have to do is log off and back in. When you upgrade to gold it doesn't go into effect till next time you log in. So log out the back in.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion, unfortunately, I already tried that, as Microsoft call center told me to do.

What's weird is that they could not be able to fix anything, even if I spent an hour on phone trying to debugging this thing !

My main problem is that I can't access to GTA Online. I can't even launch this part of the game, as I'm told that my Xbox Live account does not have the rights required to access it. So I've been told by Microsoft to call Rockstar, but guess what, they could not answer anything about that neither.

So I'm really believing something's not right with Microsoft.

I see that there are issues concerning the Xbox Live services and access to data and saved games on cloud storage. Could my problem be solved when this alert will be done ?

Thanks !

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Leah! Let's see what we can do to get things sorted.

It's possible that the service alert could resolve your issue. But it's also possible that you're simply not being seen as a Gold Member yet.

First off, I suggest performing a Network Connection Test on your console. This will ping the server and can sometimes speed along the process of showing your profile as a Gold Member.

If that doesn't work, I suggest giving these steps a shot:

• Check to ensure that all of your Security Proofs are valid and up to date.
  • Check to see if you have Two-Step Verification enabled. If you do, be sure to properly set up the app password. If you don't want to use the app password, be sure to disable Two-Step Verification.
  • Optional: Copy your Gamertag over to an Xbox 360 formatted USB drive for safe keeping before the next step.
  • Delete your profile ONLY (do NOT delete profile and items).
  • Clear your system cache 3 times in a row. It sounds odd but 3 times in a row can help clear up stubborn issues like this.
  • Restart your console.
  • Download your profile.
  • Perform another Network Connection Test on your console.

Let us know how things go and we'll work with you from there. =)

Sorry this didn't help.