Xbox Live Gold membership

I recived a email from Xbox and it looks like this : Get one month Xbox Live Gold for only 10kr. You can access to evrything from online multiplayer to movies and more.

I logged in on my accaunt and I cant find that offer! 

The offer is not old i recived that email from Xbox 2 days ago.. So please can you help me how to find that offer - Xbox Live Gold 1Month for 10kr

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 28 Applies to:

Hello LuckyStrike.  See if you can find the Offer.  Make sure it's an Official Email you recieved.  The offer may have gone as they are only on there for a Limited Time.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

are you sure that came from xbox because i have not heard of that and neither has any of my friends that are on xbox i would check to make sure it is an official email from xbox or also you can look on your xbox dashboard to see if the offer is in there.

Sorry this didn't help.

This sounds like a deal that's only available on the dashboard and only to members whom are not already gold.

These types of promotions pop up at random on the XBOX Live Dashboard and go on for a very short period of time. They have various different ones like 1 month for $1 and 2 months for $2. Once they are gone, it's unknown when they come back.

This is an assumption going off of the fact that your 10kr = ~$1 USD.

Sorry this didn't help.