Xbox Live Gold Membership

I have a problem with my gold membership, its showing up on xbox.co.uk that my membership auto renewed yesterday (1/3/14) and it won't allow to to add a 7 day trial code due to this so my gold membership must be active, but it isn't allowing me to create/join parties or play any game online.

Fifa 14 gives a pop up of - "Your gamer profile does not have correct permissions..."

Battlefield 4 - When i start the game up a screen pops up saying "You need gold for this, looks like your ready to go!" and then I click close and another pop up comes up asking to subscribe to Live gold?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 379 Applies to:

Having a similar issue.

On my X1 i'm registered as an adult. I have a subscription of live gold for 12 months (end date january 2015). My 2 kids can not take advantage of my gold subscription with their child accounts (I added them to X1 family). When playing Plants vs Zombies they get the same "Your gamer profile does not have correct permissions to use xbox live functionality".

Already removed and re-added the child accounts to the family, but this did not solve the problem.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.