Xbox LIVE Gold Membership Trouble...

Hey everyone, I've been having a lot of trouble with my Gold membership recently.......so here is I guess a shorter story of a longer story. Here it goes: Microsoft was unable to charge me for Gold last month (April) because I had insufficient funds. They sent me constant emails saying to renew or buy more. Finally in May I renewed my membership with a new credit card. So I purchased new membership and it said "Congratulations, you renewed your membership!". So, I didn't think about it and moved on. Then, the next day I went to my console looked out Account Management and it said next bill date 7/2011? I figured MS charged me twice for the month I missed and the month I just bought. No worries. Now today, I looked again under Account Management and it says next bill date 8/2011? I have no idea why it says this and I just checked on Xbox.com and it says my next bill date is in fact in June. What is going on? Which one is it? Will MS renew my membership in June or August? Will I be charged? Can someone help, please? Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

ok btw 7/2011 is july

ok back to the subject

please login into https://billing.microsoft.com

it will explain the purchases

but you were 27days into the month when you went into suspension now the odd part is normally an account goes to silver after 45 days

to be honest with billing questions if you are having issues with info displayed by billing.microsoft.com its best to call support and ask for billing which they can explain it to you (i can't because i don't see your billing info and thats private info anyways)

unfortunately i'm as puzzled as you are

if you purchased a month to month membership it should end at 6/2011

unless you added a prepaid membership card

oh maybe this will help

recover your account or test xbox live connection

this will update your account according to the website

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Okay thanks. I'll contact billing. But it's strange as I already tried recovering my account and it still says 8/11 is my next bill date on my console.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.