Xbox Live Gold Family Pack

Hi,

I had a Xbox Live Gold Family pack subscription which well for me, my wife and two sons.  Now it seems that everyone has their own account and everyone has to pay separately and track their own accounts.  Does this mean that Xbox no longer offers family subscriptions and I have keep buying 4 separate accounts?  If it does, then my next step is to cancel everything as that is getting too expensive and complicated.  Do they offer any kind of family plan anymore?

Thanks,

Patrick

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 64 Applies to:

You should have received an email back in August. The family plan was discontinued back in March as a new purchase option and they started cancelling it completely back in August. Each account is now an individual account (and should have been given an extra 3 months on each account). So yes, in order to play on the 360 each account needs it's own subscription. (It's cheaper to purchase prepaid cards though. You can usually find them for about $35-40).

The Xbox One will have something called Gold Home which will allow all profiles on one console to access a gold subscription, but as of now, there are no plans for another family plan.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

This is a bunch of crap!  I guess we are keeping the one profile then.  THIS IS COMPLETE ****!  PlayStation here I come

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.