xbox live gold family pack

sorry if this is the wrong place but i have a few questions about the family pack and please give me plain and simple answers. is there any shops that i can buy this from instead of having my credit card tied to buying this? can i use each account using the family pack on numerous xbox's at the same time? lastly does anyone know the price of this pack if i can buy it in a shop? thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Don`t think it`s available in shops , you can share the profiles between different xboxes , i was on my mates family account who lives about 20 miles away.

cheers for the reply dainja. think i will just have to pay through my card.

You can remove you'r card details straight away after you have ordered

is it easy to remove the card details or will i have to ring up customer services and risk a large phone bill?

i think you can remove card details right here on this site , i`m not sure of the exact location but i think it`s in account billing which is in "My Account" at the top of page just under your tag .

Also remember to turn auto renewal to off aswell

Any subscription based purchases keep the card used to pay for it on the account until the end of the subscription.  You can turn off auto renewal, but you won't be able to remove the card until your sub has expired.