Xbox LIVE Gold Family Pack fading away without telling the user!!!! (Australia)

I was so shocked by that XBOX LIVE GOLD FAMILY PACK was fading away without announcing us.

Matter of fact their home page http://suport.xbox.com/en-AU/billing-and-subscriptions/accounr-management/how-to-join-family-pack  is up on line, but actually no purchase option on the family pack is available from both XBOX console and XBOX360 home page account management....

What is going on Microsoft?  I would like to purchase FAMILY PACK still for my kids....

Please put it back on the purchase option ASAP!!!

Tak Takenaka

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It disappeared for the U.S. users as well. I was surprised to learn about it as well. You could post in the Feedback forum (forums.xbox.com/.../2602.aspx) and hope enough people ask for it, that it comes back.

My Family Pack runs out in June.  Would really like to see this come back as it was one of the few deals for people with multiple Xboxes in the house.

I want to keep mine. Lessen the accounts and make it more expensive, don't take it from us. My wife and i use it to play together! As long as it is cheaper then 2 12 month golds it is worth it to us.

The family pack's no longer available to buy...whoever has it, the subscription will last as long as you've paid for already though. I don't know if auto renewal will work or not

Guessing is wasn't making enough profit for Microsoft.. Shame it has been removed for all the families that were using it and to the potential families that could or would of signed up on the plan.  

This is some unfortunate news.

This saved my family 20USD off our two live accounts every renewal.

Oh well, it doesn't change much. Been paying for gold for 10 years, 20 USD isn't going to break me.

Looks like i'll be selling the xbox's and getting ps3's can't afford to pay for 4 seperate accounts just so kids can play online and watch netflix

Microsoft is making the PS4 sound even better. Such a poor move when your whole focus is about promoting FAMILY gaming.

I have 3 Xbox 360 and 1 Ps3....I was adding the Xbox to my family hold because of the family pack, but it was a bad move.... I shall sell 2 Xbox and switch my kids to be Ps3 users...yea!