Xbox live gold disappeared

Hi,

I redeemed 1 year of xbox live gold and 50 euros on the 25th of December. The activation went with no problem. I spent some of the 50 euros on ark to play it online. It worked for a bit then I played Fallout 4 (offline game). When last week I tried to play halo 4 I got a message telling me I needed gold membership to go online. I contacted french support and talked for an hour with them with no progress. I was just told what I could already see on my profile : the last gold membership wasn't showing only the older one.

If I look at the friends' tab then "recent players" it's clearly showing that I played destiny the last time on the 5th of January . I would like to understand how could I be playing destiny with no gold membership until that date with no record of it on the xbox's server database.I have the screenshot of the last players met if you need.

A bit disappointed after 5 xbox 360 and a one...

Would be pleased to get it solved.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 170 Applies to:

You can check your subscriptions at http://commerce.microsoft.com to see if it shows that you did add the year of gold and if there were any errors, but you will need to work with support for any assistance.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Same here I had 3 Months and just contacted xbox and they told me unless I have the code to TELL them Im literally out of LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have no subscriptions anywhere even though I have been on xbox live for 2 months and 2 weeks !!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.