XBOX Live Gold 1 Month for free issues!!

Hi everyone,

I have some troubles to get the 1 Month for free Live Gold in my console Dashboard in that's because when i try to get it it appears the legend "We're sorry, there's a trouble with XBOX serviec, please try again later" State code: 80070057 but that was 2 days ago!! and i tested my connection to XBOX Live already and everything's all right, no trouble at all in my side. Please give me a hand with this!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hi there, it sounds like you may not have filled out all of your billing information.

-

1.Go to My Account.

2.Under Payment & Billing, click Manage Payment Options.

3.If prompted, sign in using your Microsoft account (also known as Windows Live ID).

4.Check the information associated with your payment options. Fill in any missing information.

5.Return to My Account.

6.Under Payment & Billing, click Billing Contact Information. Fill in any missing information, and then click Save.

7.Try to redeem your prepaid code again: support.xbox.com/.../error-code-80070057  

-

If you still experience the problem after trying these solutions, contact Xbox Support by clicking the Contact Us link:support.xbox.com/contact-us

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.