Xbox Live Gift Cards Canada

I was wondering if anyone knows if Xbox Live Gift cards are available anywhere in Canada yet. I cannot seem to find any online. Not points cards, but actual $ cards (25, 50, 75, 100 etc). Trying to point the parents to a place to buy them for me lol. Plan on buying on Xbox One games digitially, so I am looking for these types of Gift Cards.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

YES!!!!!  Head over to the Gift Card center at most major retail outlets.    GOOD LUCK!!!!  

Microsoft Points cards work the exact same way as Xbox Live Gift Cards. A 1400 Points card bought for $20 will put $20 in your Microsoft Account for example.

[quote]What happens to Microsoft Points cards?

Microsoft Points cards you purchase in retail stores will continue to be redeemable on your console and Xbox.com until further notice. Microsoft has no plans to discontinue acceptance of previously purchased Microsoft Points cards and codes. Xbox gift cards will be available for purchase in retail stores and through online retailers starting in late 2013. Availability of Microsoft Points cards varies by region.[/quote]

http://support.xbox.com/en-CA/billing/microsoft-points/microsoft-points-retire-faq