Xbox Live Gamertag

I asked an Xbox support contact using live chat about this, and they sent me a link to this page.

I was wondering if you could change my gamertag since it has my full name in it (Kuba is an abbreviation for Jakub) which i do not think is very safe. I dont have enough spending money left to pay for a change, so if possible, could you change it for me? Or make it so I can change it from my console?

Sorry for the trouble I just do not want to play on public server with my full name shown to everyone. 

If it is possible for you to change it for me, I will add a reply with a name I think would be more appropriate.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:
Answer

The enforcement team do not read or post in these parts of the forums. They are only in the suspension/banning forum to tell people why they have been suspended/banned. The enforcement team only issue forced name changes if a gamertag has been found to violate the code of conduct. If that were the case, they would give you a randomly generated tag and you would need to pay to change your tag to something you want.

There is no way to get a free change.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.