Xbox live gamertag

I have been keeping an eye on a particular xbox live gamertag. I have not seen this tag come online so i imagine its been inactive for quite a while. I even remember checking for it when xbox was going through and getting rid of accounts that have been inactive for a certain period of time. The particular gamertag in question is      

Rage fast

I cannot make the original gamertag Ragefast because of this one simple space in between the letters. in information regarding this particular subject would be greatly appreciated.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

[quote]I can't change my Gamertag (GT).
Just because you can't friend request a GT doesn't mean it is available. First of all, all GT are tied to services like Zune or Games for Windows LIVE. If a GT doesn't exist on Xbox, it might be in use on one of those services. Also, spaces and capitalization are not considered when looking for available GTs. For example, "Major Nelson" is the same as "MajorNelson" is the same as "MaJoR nElSoN". Basically if the service says the GT isn't available, it isn't available.

I heard old GTs are being re-added. When will "This GT" be available?
There is no schedule or estimated dates for when certain GTs will become available again. GTs are not an on-demand service. They will be available when they are available. [/quote]http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/12/p/19165/121234.aspx#gt

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.