XBOX Live Gamer Tag Stolen

Hello Xbox,

Please help me,

For the longest time my Gamer Tag was RiskyRisk and now after being offline for 6 months i have returned for one month. When i came online my gamer tag was changed to WoodCascade23, all my game information has been deleted and i have no contacts anymore. It looks like someone changed ALL my information. Can someone please look into the history of this account and see where it went wrong?

I discontinued my xbox live subscription back in June or July (not sure on specific) and renewed it for a month in September. 

Any Idea how this happened? 

If we cannot find the answer can i change this account name back to RiskyRisk? i have no problem re-adding the new contacts.

Thanks again,

Jonathan 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there Jonathan!
If you suspect that your account has been accessed by another user, and that they have changed your information, I strongly suggest calling phone support ASAP to see if there has been any unauthorized activity on your account and if so, an agent will help you open an unauthorized access investigation.

If you are in the US or Canada, call phone support at 800-4MY-XBOX If you are located in a different region, let us know so we can give you the right number for your region.

Thank you!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If your not in the US/Canada here is a list of numbers for international support forums.xbox.com/.../964344.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.

thanks again

Sorry this didn't help.