Xbox Live Gamer Tag Disappeared??

This is about my personal friends account. Mine is zalad fingers. HIS IS "CANT BEAL ME". We both have been in contact with Xbox support and yet there is nothing. (This part is for "SUPPORT")  He was told today that his account does not exist, but his has used his credit card for arcade games on this account. There should be a history of purchased games on your severs for accounts and Credit card numbers.  We both have sent in forms and have talked to support and there is nothing that has been done. Also if you, support helper, say that it doesn't exist then why can I bring up his Black Ops 2 stats and every other game stats? The account exists and we want answers. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

I appreciate the reply and yes a support agent confirmed that his account wasn't available. He is unable to access it and has gone through all the troubleshooting steps. Remove the profile (only the profile) and try and restore and everything else.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi there Fingers! I'm not quite sure what the issue is here, as it certainly appears the account exists. Is your friend unable to access the account? If so, he'd need to check out http://xbox.com/forgot for steps on how to resolve that. Let us know if he has any questions, thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

no worries xox box just wants you to have to repurchase there crappy service instead of giving back the one you already own after all there making millions locking people out of there accounts and add-ons buy a playstation problem fixxed and solved for good

Sorry this didn't help.

live.xbox.com/.../Profile

I do not know if you can view this, but there is the profile.

Sorry this didn't help.