xbox live for xbox one not 360

Can anybody give me a solution to this. Most of the time when signing in to xbox live (xbox one) it wont let me,usually after being offline i have trouble when signing back in,sometimes takes me 10 mins to get LIVE back up and running but sometimes takes me the best part of an hour,its really frustrating. Usually i have to keep going in to advanced setting and manually put the ip address,gateway,primary,mac address,etc all that stuff, and sometimes it works and then sometimes it don't. Sometimes the NAT type says open and i still cant get on. But the when i do finally get into LIVE its then ok until i want to sign back in again. Anyone know whats going on or have any kind of solutions.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hello BalmierSugar908

Sorry to hear you are having this issue with your Xbox one. My recommendation for this would be to open up the ports and maybe get more signal in to your console.

you can find the ports that need to be opened here >> support.xbox.com/.../network-ports-used-xbox-live

also if you continue to have issue I recommend you visit: www.portforward.com/english/applications/port_forwarding/Xbox_Live_360/Xbox_Live_360index.htm

hope this helps :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.