Xbox live for xbox one down again

How come xbox one is always having trouble with live? This is the system that wanted you to always be online! Microsoft really need to get theie act together. Yet another day we are having trouble getting online! 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

That doesn't sound like LIVE is giving off good vibrations does it? :P

www.youtube.com/watch

Am online now have been all day

Some maybe are but If you go to xbox live status is stated xbox one live is having problems!

Unlucky for some i guess

Seriously Goth?!  You went the Marky Mark route?  I think The Beach Boys would have been the better pick on a Friday.

^ At least we never got Rick rolled..........

@ Egg, What's a Marky Mark route? Are you referring to the OP? If so, I make threads all the time, if that's a Marky Mark route... and what's a Beach Boy? lol Seriously... Why so serious?! :P

He's talking music lol Beach boys were a group and marky mark was the video you posted, i guess he's trying to say the beach boy version would've been better than marky mark lol

The service is usually down in some way or another as they make improvements or fix certain issues - this isn't a bad thing though as it means they're constantly making Xbox Live better for us. I personally have had no issues getting online for a long time now and the only issue I've seen on their Xbox Live Service Alert recently has to do with the Nat Geo app, which I'm sure is something that most of us don't use.

I Don't have any problem getting online. My DVR is being a little annoying that's the only thing.