XBox Live Family "Comming Soon" Ireland

The XBox live family pack had been "comming soon" for Irish customers for over a year now. 

Is there any planned release date (seems the rest of the world has it)?

/Gordon.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Hey there Schmoo! As of right now we don't have any official information on the release of Family Plans in other regions. For up-to-the-minute information though, follow our Twitter account @XboxSupport for announcements.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I am waiting for this as well, seem like a few people are. Shame Microsoft haven't upgraded the availability before Christmas.

Sorry this didn't help.

Ireland is full of core gamers and has the most active gamers per capita in the world. Its a country thats home to multiple games developers and even Xbox Customer Support is there! Yet, Ireland gets the short end of the stick when it comes to XBL... Resident Evil 4 was on the dash for €19.99, i believe but in the U.K. you could buy it with MSP. Kinect voice control was only first used in Ireland with Forza 4!! C'mon... And with the new dash update today Ireland will be left behind yet again when it comes to Apps that will be made available to everyone else but not for Ireland... Its an educated guess.

Sorry this didn't help.

We are new to the whole XBox thing since picking one up at xmas and are frankly shocked that we can't buy the family pack. Has there ever been any proper reason given for this or is it just indifference to Ireland?

Sorry this didn't help.

to be honest xbox familoy pack would help xbox boost sales of xbox and xbox live if they would just give us the offer of an family pack for the people with a few xbox in the family... if they dont apply the family pack soon to the irish i will be one customer leaving xbox and going back to ps3..

Sorry this didn't help.

Come on Xbox get your finger out and stop giving us stupid standard of the shelf answers.

I have to source Xbox live points of ebay because they are cheaper than you direct, its about time you gave us the family pack. Or do you think Irish customers are less worthy than British users?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey B2MAC! Of course we don't think that! I can definitely understand you would like to see the Family Pack offered in Ireland but I'm afraid we don't have word on this feature yet as you've heard. This could be for numerous reasons, such as local laws or government preventing the release. I hope you do understand!

Sorry this didn't help.

Guys you have to understand that it does Microsoft no good to not have the Family Pack in Ireland. They are losing out on sales big time. There is obviously something stopping them from putting it out.

I'm sure the Family pack will be available as soon as they get the go ahead to do it. Just like the rewards scheme, took a while but they eventually got it going over here!

I'd love to be able to buy the Family Pack for me and my little brothers but I'm just going to have to wait, it sucks but im sure it will be here eventually!

Sorry this didn't help.

Myself and my girlfriend have just bought a game that we both enjoy. Thanks to the game only having one save file per profile, and the frankly ridiculous nature of xbox live gold (i.e., one subscription per profile, rather than one per console), we're unable to actually both have seperate game experiences. I can't actually put into words how annoying and unnecessary I find this.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Aodh! You don't need to pay for a full Gold subscription to save games. You or your girlfriend can create a new Free LIVE profile and save her games under that. Let us know if you have any questions about that process, thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.